Questions you need to ask and what you need to do. ● How much are you willing to lose in a bad period? Use a good risk profiler/psychometric test.
● When do you require the Money? The longer the time, the more equity you can accommodate in your portfolio.
● Based on the answers to the above, distribute money to equity and debt. Best done with the help of a financial advisor.
● How much money can you invest each Month after expenses, premiums and EMIs?Ideally you should save 40% of your income.
● Based on track record, pedigree and the amount of risk it takes. Consult advisor.
● Appropriate amounts to large cap and Mid Cap Equity and Short and Long Term Debt.
TopValue Axis Bank’s second quarter 2015 earnings were up 18.3% on year on year basis.For the same period the bankhas expanded its net interest margin to 3.97 per cent from 3.79per cent. Asset quality (NPA) numbers remained stable on quarter on quarter basis. Axis bank continues to fire on all cylinders of cost management while expanding its retail banking franchise. Nearly after a year the stock gave more than 100%. And, yes, this was one of TopValue’s early inclusions in the portfolio.